Thursday, November 17, 2016

Final

                                                






The paintings that inspired me were Luncheon of the Boating Party and Dance at le Moulin de la Galette by Pierre-Auguste Renoir. These two painting s caught my eye because they both are party events and everyone looks so happy and seem to be enjoying themselves while surrounded by people who might've been loved ones. It also caught my eye because of how many people were in the pieces and its just amazing how amazingly great he painted them. What I have in mind for my final independent project is to draw my younger siblings together capturing the happiness and love in their faces. I am excited to paint this piece because I think it will be challenging for me but in a good way, and I think it'll be a erect gift to give to my mom. I look forward to seeing how my piece will turn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment